Tuesday, September 20, 2016

LIKE AND DISLIKE...

MEXICO

I like my country a lot, I love his colorful surroundings, culture, great and delicious food, and everything that involves mexican traditions; it's simply perfect to me. I enjoy having a lot of beautiful and amazing places to travel and discover new stuff in each of them. I also like the people, besides the ones that don't have a nice attitude, mexicans are kind, gentle, creative, and a lot of other good people you can find. 

But what I really dislike of my country, and it's not personal to the country, but unfortunately, it involves everything.. The government really don't know or just don'mind about their citizens needs, or words and thoughts, they always act inmmediately before getting a good argument. And the worst part of this, is that our president it's taken as a joke in other countries of the world, and that is a shame for us as mexicans, owners of this country, I hate how all of this stuff is getting worse day by day. 

No comments:

Post a Comment