Thursday, September 8, 2016

PHYSIOTHERAPY
 
10 years ago, I wanted to be a pediatrician to take care of kids.. But then i realized that i wanted even more of that, i wanted to be more in contact with kids and their issues, and TELETON have always been one of my biggest inspirations to feel what a feel right now about this whole world of phisiotherapy. Besides my ''decision'' of studying medicine i started getting involve with most stuff of this career, i started going with my grandma's to her rehabs and then questioned myself.
 
Then when i was in my last year of high school, a school came from Puebla (IPETH) which is a phisiotherapy school and it's so cool, when they showed us their PowerPoint presentation i really felt inlove  with this career, they showed what i really have always wanted, i felt so sure about my new decisión and so HAPPY.

No comments:

Post a Comment